As we enter the final week of May 14, the countdown to this most prestigious show of audio exotica and luxury goods draws ever closer, and continuing on from our first and highly successful showing with Concert Fidelity and TAD at CES back in January, we will this time have a full system support in the shape of the newly re-named Mirage; this time a 78.6 in custom metallic deep Silver, two Mirage 1.1 amp stands for the range topping Concert Fidelity ZL-200 power amplifiers to sit upon, and our full cable system, connecting some of Japans finest minimalist audio equipment to the mighty TAD Reference 1 floor standing loudspeakers. We expect this system to really shine in southern California!
We are showing in the premium location of the California Room, at the Hilton Irvine. Show starts this Friday 30th May, and runs through until Sunday 1st June. We will of course be on hand for any information regarding our products, as will Concert Fidelity’s Masataka Tsuda & Hajime Sato, and will be playing a wonderful mix of music, from great Jazz and Blues to some pretty demanding classical.
Show System Details:
- Esoteric K-03 as transport.
- Denon DP3000 (rebuilt by Tsuda San).
- Concert Fidelity DAC 040 BD.
- Concert Fidelity SPA4C Phono Stage.
- Concert Fidelity LSX2 Pre Amplifier.
- Concert Fidelity ZL-200 Mono Power Amplifiers.
- TAD Reference 1 Loudspeaker.
- Z:Axis Audio Infinity Digital audio interconnect.
- Z:Axis Audio Infinity single ended Interconnects throughout.
- Z:Axis Audio Power Cables throughout.
- Z:Axis Audio Livewire loudspeaker cable.
- Z:Axis Audio Mirage 78.6 & 1.1 Audio System Supports.
Click here for the Show Guide: T.H.E Showguide2014
Further info click here: http://theshownewport.com/visitors/t.h.e.-show-info.html