Concert Fidelity & Z:Axis Audio Components UK PREMIERE
We are proud to announce the first UK show collaboration between Concert Fidelity, manufacturer’s of exquisite high end audio electronics, Z:Axis Audio, (cabling and support systems), and TAD Labs (Technical Audio Devices) Loudspeakers.
Come and hear us in the ‘Chapel‘ Suite on Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2013 at Whittlebury Hall, Nr Towcester, Northants, where we will be running a series of organised timed demonstrations of what we believe to be among the best sonics currently available from CD and analogue sources. We will also be showing for the first time our new audio system supports, incorporating our ‘micro vibration dissipation technology’. Also we will be demonstrating the new Concert Fidelity DAC040BD in an all CF system, an absolute purists dream set-up.
In collaboration with NuNu Distribution, we will be demonstrating the TAD Compact Reference 1 loudspeaker. More than ten years in the making, its design objective was to achieve, in a compact stand-mount speaker, point-source sound of such transparency and high fidelity that as a music lover you will forget about the existence of the loudspeaker and just enjoy the music.
We are also honoured to announce the attendance at the NAS (UK)13 show of one of the high end’s foremost audio designer’s: Japanese Founder & President of Concert Fidelity, Masataka Tsuda.
On demonstration will be the following System:
- Digital Compact Disc Transport: MBL 1621a
- D/A Conversion: CF DAC040BD
- Analogue Source: TBC ( Vintage Sony PS-B80, Melco, Oracle Delphi MkIV)
- Phono Stage: CF SPA-4c
- Pre-Amplification: CF 080LSX2
- Power Amplification: ZL-200 Mono Power Amplifiers
- Loudspeaker: TAD CR1 Reference Stand-mount Loudspeaker
- All cabling: Z:Axis Audio Components Infinity, Livewire & Reference Power Cables
- Supports: Z:Axis Audio Components ‘Ariya-Sacca‘, inc our own ‘MEDS system’
- Mains Regeneration: PS Audio ~ P10
See HERE for venue and visitor information.